Learn by doing and GET CERTIFIED. Become an engage5w Certified Social Media Officer (SMO) for your business or organization through a series of hands-on workshops with instructors encouraging you along the way.
Who should get certified?
- Small business owners
- Non-profit professional and executives
- Public relations, marketing or communication pros
- Sales/account executives
- Administrative Assistants
- Customer Services Representatives
- Anyone looking to add to his/her skillset
How to get certified:
- You must attend eight 90-minute classes. One evening class a week for eight consecutive weeks.
- At the end of the eight-weeks, you must submit a social media marketing strategy white paper to the engage5w Certification Board for review.
- Also at the end of the eight weeks, you must pass a social media live-platform evaluation performed by the engage5w Certification Board.
(Total certification process takes 10-weeks.)
As an engage5w Certified Social Media Officer you:
- Build your credibility within your existing business or organization.
- Stay up-to-date with new social tools/platforms as they emerge with Certified-Only Refresher Courses offered throughout the year by engage5w.
- Add a certification badge to your resume, website, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Have your name, company and organization listed on the Certified list with a link back to your website.
- Develop a social media support network of business professionals through engage5w's Certifed Social Media Officer LinkedIn Group.
- Subscribe to engage5w's Tips and Tricks enewsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter.